In order for us to properly process your return and refund, all return requests are REQUIRED to be submitted using our online messaging system. Below are the steps and policies to insure a smooth transaction.
Online Returns Procedure:
- Go to your account page: My Account and click, View Messages on the left column.
- Select the order number you wish to return and enter “Return Request” as the subject line. Please provide us with details in the message box of why you wish to return an item.
- Prepare your package in original packaging, with all parts, pieces and paperwork that were included when delivered.
- Return your item via your preferred shipping provider.
- If return is due to an improperly or incorrectly shipped item from American Diesel Performance, your label will be freight-prepaid.
- Upon receipt of your return, American Diesel Performance will inspect your item and issue a refund according to our policies and manufacturers estimates.
Wish To Return An Item:
- First, verify the item is returnable:
- Within 30 days of purchased date
- Not an excluded item (see list below)
- Log into your online account to submit an order message to us for the order you wish to return.
- Select from dropdown invoice # and name.
- Enter in subject line if you wish to request a return or missing a part.
- Provide good details for your techs to understand the situation and provide the best possible support.
- We email you a confirmation of your Return:
- A pre-paid label may be provided based off reason for return, however not all returns will be awarded this option. Return shipping fees generally fall on the shipper and not American Diesel Performance.
- We are not responsible for the item until it is received by us so please make sure the part is properly packaged and shipped with insurance.
- Package your item for return:
- Add your return label to the package you are returning
- Drop it by the UPS/FedEx carrier noted on the label (if pre-paid)
- We will await your shipments arrival to our facilities
- Refund, Exchanges or Replacements:
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect and process your return in the order received (this can take up to 7-10 business days)
- We will then email you any further questions or concerns in order to fully resolve your return request
- We will then refund, exchange or replace items less any fees
- Be aware, it may take up to 3-5 business days for your bank to post your refund once we issue it
EXCLUSIONS - Items that cannot be returned:
- Items 30 days past the purchase date
- Installed items
- Items that have been tampered with or damaged
- Items with mismatched serial numbers than those originally provided by American Diesel Performance.
Please contact the manufacturer directly with any warranty claims or to inquire about replacements or with technical questions. Items purchased over 30 days old are non-returnable to us and you will be directed to call the manufacturer with extended warranty issues.
Please note: Restocking or re-boxing fees may apply. FASS Fuel Systems can charge a restocking fees of up to 20% and these fees will be deducted from your refund. If you ordered a part in error a 15% restocking/re-boxing fee will apply. Due to automotive parts being mis-installed, opened or mis-handled charges will apply. If in doubt, email us.